My Life Reader Panel: How/Who/What?
What is the My Life Reader Panel?
The My Life Mail reader panel was launched in March 2007 to enable the Daily Mail and The Mail on Sunday to develop insights into the attitudes and behaviours of the readership.
Brief Overview of Reader Panel
- Total Number of Panellists: 6,000 Daily Mail/The Mail on Sunday Readers
- Readership Criteria:
- Daily Mail Readers - read in the last month
- The Mail on Sunday Readers - read within the last 3 months
- Data weighted to AIR - NRS Average Issue Readership
- Methodology: Online/ secure web based portal
- Response rate: 35%-40%
- Questionnaire length: 20-25mins
- Research Agency: IPOS MORI
Associated Newspapers Limited, along with Kantar Media has created a secure web-based portal where readers can answer the questionnaires. Other features include newscorner, charity tracker and discussion area.